"Ei RC" operates as a subsidiary of Elektronska Industrija (Ei) Holding Corporation, Ni,
Yugoslavia. The factory has been founded in 1951 using Telefunken technology. In
1959 Philips technology had been adapted and production was mainly devoted to
the radio and TV tubes. There were 126 tybe types (NOVAL, OCTAL, MAGNOVAL) in
production with overall capacity of 12 millions pcs/yr. In the mid
eighties this production programme has been abandoned due to the technological
obsolence and lack of the market. The factory has been specialized for
production of audio tubes and is well-known by its high quality products. During
the war and UN embargo against Yugoslavia (1992.-2000.) the factory has been
passed trough a very difficult period. However, in spite of rumors spreaded
over, hereby we claim that we are not destroyed in the NATO bombing during the
war in 1999. Moreover, we are very alive and ready to serve our customers'
Our today's production capabilites include:
metal and wire-made parts
glass and glass-to-metal parts
tube parts: cathodes, heating filaments, grids, mica parts
tube assembling, encapsulation, vacuum pumping, final forming
quality control and inspection
The factory resides at nearly 6000 square meters, it is equipped with all
necessary machines and logistics, and employ 190 workers.
We are located at Nis, the second largest city in Serbia, 250 kilometers
(~150 miles) away from the Yugoslav capital Belgrade, on the road to the Athens
(Greece). The easiest way to reach us is to take plane to Belgrade and later to
use car on E-75 highway to Nis.